Tuesday, January 16, 2007

quotes from my broken heart

A few quotes I am trying to keep in mind today.. a very sad day..


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. ~Author Unknown


When you remember how hard it is to change yourself, you begin to understand what little chance we have of changing others.


Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. ~Author Unknown


I can’t cry hard enough for you to hear me.


Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again. ~Rosa Parks

That's the quotes that I will probably be replaying in head day after day for a while...

1 comment:

Steve said...

Whoa, that shit is deep. Well you know what they say, the best cure for a broken heart is to find a new love...

Hope your quotes become happy ones!